Supervised and Sponsored by Chongqing Southwest Information Co., Ltd.
We expect all authors submitting to Computer Science to adhere to the following ethical guidelines:
1. Submissions must be original works, the contributions and its key elements should never been published before; . No plagiarism, the bibliography information should be clearly annotated in the references. The data should be true, non-deceptive, and no fudging or plagiarism as well as other academic misconduct action.
2. All authors should be contributors to the work. There’s no dispute in the author order, the correspondence author should ensure that publication of the paper be authorized by the other authors. Alteration of the author order before publication should be consented by all authors to ensure the accuracy of all authors’ rights.
3. Funds information should be indicated in the manuscript. Support or aid for the publication of the work by persons having no author qualifications should be clearly stated in the acknowledgement.
4. Authors must not submit a manuscript to any other journals simultaneously.
5. Raw data described in the article should be available for checking if required.
6. Proper acknowledgment of the previous works of other researchers must always be given. Authors should cite publications that have been influential in determining the nature of the reported work.
7. When an author discovers a significant error or inaccuracy in his/her own published work, it is the author’s obligation to p_r_o_m_p_tly notify the journal editor or publisher and cooperate with the editor to retract or correct the paper.
8. The advice and information in Computer Science is believed to be true and accurate at the date of its publication, neither the authors, the editors, nor the publishers can accept any legal responsibility for any errors or omissions that may be made.